Monday, December 3, 2018 - 9:00 a.m.
LINCOLN – The Nebraska Chamber of Commerce and Industry has elected nine new members to its board of directors. The new members, who represent a wide range of industries, were approved at the Nebraska Chamber’s Nov. 28, 2018 board meeting in Lincoln.
The State Chamber’s new board members are:
* Bruce Bohrer, executive vice president and general counsel, Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln.
* Mark Byars, vice president – finance and administration, Adams Land and Cattle, Omaha.
* Eric Dunning, director of government affairs, Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Nebraska, Omaha.
* Patrick Keenan, president, Keenan Management LLC, North Platte.
* Scott McLain, president and CEO, Garner Industries, Lincoln.
* Jim Nolan, vice president – communications and government affairs, Mutual of Omaha, Omaha.
* Jayne Smith, CEO, Wortman Enterprises, Aurora.
* Denise Wilkinson, president and CEO, Norfolk Area Chamber of Commerce, Norfolk.
* Joseph Young, director of business development, Sampson Construction Co., Lincoln.
“The Nebraska Chamber welcomes these respected leaders to our board of directors,” said Bryan Slone, Chamber president. “Our board sets State Chamber policy and ensures we are representing Nebraska’s business community to the best of our ability. These new board members will play an important role in the Chamber’s mission.”
The State Chamber is Nebraska’s largest statewide business association and has served as the voice of Nebraska’s business community since 1912.